Thursday, January 24, 2008

Beautiful Girl!


Here is a picture of Bryn without anything on her face!!! Isn't it nice to see what she really looks like? It sounds like we will be going home on Saturday! I will have lots of pictures to post of that!
Today Bryn also got her pick line out. I was changing her diaper and noticed a lump in her leg. After the doctor checked it out he agreed that we should take out the pick line just to make sure the lump didn't worsen. He explained that after being in awhile the vein can start building up around it making it seem like a permanent fixture in the body. He said it can get very rigid. He was glad to take it out. We were too! She will get her last dose of antibiotics tonight from a shot instead of the line.
Grandparents got to hold her today for the first time since she didn't have the pick line to worry about anymore! I am sure they loved their snuggle time!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN to SNUGGLE time for Nana!!! (And Grandma and Grandpa Carter too.) I plan on getting in as much "snuggle time" as possible in the next few days before I leave!!! Holding her this evening meant soooooooooooooo much to me!!! What a miracle we have experienced!!! LOVE YA - BRYN!!! And - sure do LOVE YOUR MOM, DAD, AND HALLE TOO!!! What a special day this has been!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just got this link... Congrats to all of you! She's beautiful! Best of luck to you!

Anonymous said...

Bryn, maybe you can come to the ebach this summer and we can play Horsey Horsey? But you will have to check with your BIG SISTER first!

We love You!

Papa

Anonymous said...

she is a twin to Halle! holy cow. Congrats to you all, what a blessing. I can't imaging having to wait so long to hold my baby. Love, Suzy

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! It is so good to hear God has answered so many prayers! I can't wait for the day that Evie and Bryn can play together!