Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day, Happy 1 month birthday Bryn!




Paul and I left the kids with my parents and went to dinner at Bass Street Chop House with Cortney and Brian for Valentine's Day! We had a great time and stayed out too late! I hope everyone else had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Today is Bryn's 1 month birthday! She has come a long way in 1 month! She is still a great baby. Everyone asks me if she ever cries! Not very often that is for sure! Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy that you and Paul got to go out for a "night on the town". You certainly deserve it after the month you have had. And it's OK to stay out late once in a while. I'm sure MA and PA were able to handle everything just fine!!! Happy Valentine's Day - a day late!!
Love Ya Both - Mom Stephens